Customer Success Engineer
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer with a strong interest in data science and the industrial world, a critical, rigorous and curious mind, who would like to combine data analysis and industrial processes with project management and customer relationship.
You will develop a deep knowledge of the production processes and use cases of our customers. You will join the Operations team who work directly with customers and in daily collaboration with the R&D team.
The position is oriented on the data, its meaning and its exploitation. You will then need to have a vision of the entire chain of data integration, from the connectivity of industrial machines to the restitution of data analysis.
- Provide relevant and industry-oriented data analysis
- Collect and formalize customer’s need
- Accompany the customer in the creation of value through the definition of the industrial connected services adapted to his use cases.
- Implement these connected services, thanks to the use of data science: data analysis, relevant and attractive visualizations, pattern detection,…
- Participate in improving the solution by formalizing customers’ feedbacks to the R&D team in the form of specifications
- Be the first user of the application
- First experience in Project Management Assistance, Data Analyst, Business Analyst or Industrial Project Management
- Algorithms and data analysis (Python, scikit-learn)
- Customer relationship experience
- Business English skills (written, oral)
- Be curious about the industrial world, mechanical systems and its problems
- Strong interest in analysis and data processing
- Be critical about the data available to customers and proactive about the services to be offered and the patterns of data to be detected
- Enthusiasm, autonomy, organization, rigor, mathematical spirit
- Good communication, listening skills, ease in gathering customer needs and their transcription
- Appetite for startup business culture and organization
- Fast learner
- An experience in the industrial world is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma Certification IASSC
- Project management
- General knowledge of SQL and NOSQL databases as well as ElasticSearch
- CDI contract
- Job based in Paris
- Expected experience : Engineer Master and 3 to 5 years of experience
- International trips are expected.
- Compensation: according to experience
Send your applications to: email@example.com