International Sales Representative
International Sales Representative (M/F)
InUse is a startup that develops a SaaS application that transforms connected machines’ data into concrete recommendations for operators on the shop floor. Designed to deliver connected services in factories, InUse empowers the workforce with collective intelligence to significantly improve manufacturers’ industrial performance.
We are currently building a Sales team in order to deploy our IoT solution and assist manufacturers in their shift towards industry 4.0. InUse is currently operating on ~1,500 connected machines in over 75 factories worldwide, with a focus on process manufacturing (food & beverage, consumer packaged goods etc) and utilities.
The International Sales Representative role is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities to help grow our young startup in France and Europe. This is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service, and relationship building in a transforming industry. We’re looking for someone who is natural at selling, passionate about relationships, the manufacturing industry and tech.
Directly reporting to the CEO, the International Sales Representative’s mission is to develop InUse’s revenue through a direct sales model targeting industrial production sites. The International Sales Representative will:
- Identify, analyze and qualify targeted industrial companies in western Europe,
- Prospect manufacturing companies, connect to production managers and clearly identify the production pain points which a smart maintenance could solve (OEE, availability, quality, cost, security…).
- Raise prospects’ interest for a new technology to support digital transformation and justify business value and return on investment (ROI),
- Organize himself to prioritize the leads and adjust the investment in time accordingly, within a logic of revenue, time to close, and potential growth perspectives,
- Collaborate with the InUse organization to ensure maximum transformation of leads, especially with technical support and R&D,
- Provide feedback benchmarking and learned lessons to participate in the startup agility.
- 5 to 7 years sales experience, with an engineering background
- Track record of opening and developing new businesses
- Experience in selling software solutions to the manufacturing industry
- Motivated by new technologies and industrial IoT
- Ability to understand client problems and to demonstrate business value
- High capacity to prospect and to develop a strategy on a prospect’s situation
- Experience in sales practices, reporting and use of CRM
- Masters degree in engineering and/or commerce
- Fluent English
Full-time, based in Paris (France)
Based on experience and performance
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org