Boost French Fab platform launch
Paris, 16 November 2020 – Boost French Fab is an initiative of entrepreneurs from the French Fab, supported by the Fédération des Industries Mécaniques and BPIFrance. It aims to encourage the use of French Industry of the Future Solution Providers for the implementation of investments subsidized through the France Relance plan. Launched on 12 November 2020 by Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Minister Delegate to the Minister of the Economy, Finance and Recovery, in charge of Industry, and by Nicolas Dufourcq, Managing Director of Bpifrance, Boost French Fab is a solution accelerator.
- The French Industry of the Future Solution Providers and the voluntary France Relance winners are all on the same collaborative platform.
- This platform enables the Winners to make calls for solutions and commercial offers.
- It enables Solution Providers to create consortia to respond globally to a call from a France Relance Winner.
- The platform also hosts neutral experts who will be able to help select the best offer, particularly on a technical level when innovative technologies are proposed.
“Thanks to the work carried out by the entrepreneurs of the French Fab, the Fédération des Industries mécaniques, l’Alliance pour l’industrie du futur, the CETIM and Bpifrance, “Boost French Fab” will enable the resources implemented by the “France Relance” plan to be rapidly deployed in the field to transform our economy and prepare for the rebound. “Boost French Fab” will thus help to promote and facilitate the use of the many French solution providers, so that the recovery plan benefits the entire value chain. “Boost French Fab” also makes it possible to accelerate France Relance’s projects by facilitating the search for industrial solutions to respond quickly to the needs of the winners.” said Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Minister Delegate for Industry.
France Relance winners and applicants have many reasons for joining the Boost French Fab initiative:
- for economic patriotism. The France Relance funds are financed by all of us.
- to strengthen the French industrial ecosystem, a condition for the medium-term competitiveness of all its members
- to gain access to new suppliers, new offers instead of the usual dominant suppliers in Germany or Asia. They may surprise you with their innovation and competitiveness.
- to secure their investment. Proximity is a key factor.
As a solution provider, you have many reasons to join the Boost French Fab approach. This is your opportunity:
- to make yourself known to French Fab manufacturers who believe and are investing in the future.
- develop sales of your “industry of the future” products to new customers
- to set up collaborative projects to meet the demands of manufacturers
About Boost French Fab :
Boost French Fab is an initiative of entrepreneurs from the French Fab, supported by the Fédération des Industries Mécaniques and BPIFrance to promote the use of Industry of the Future & French Industry Solution Providers. www.boostfrenchfab.fr
Page Linkedin: Boost French Fab
Twitter : @boostfab
The FIM: The Fédération des Industries Mécaniques provides companies with a framework favourable to their growth and competitiveness and promotes an innovative and responsible vision of mechanics. The federation’s missions are to guide industrial policy, to support companies in their modernisation and to enhance the image of mechanics and its professions. www.fim.net
Laurent Couillard, founder of InUse : member of the Management Committee and Director of FIM
Yann Jaubert, founder of Alfi Technologies : French Fab Ambassador, Alliance Industrie du Futur
Wudo : WuDo is a French start-up offering a solution for sharing skills between companies and institutional players, brought together in project accelerating communities.
The entrepreneur sponsors of the project would like to thank the Fédération des Industries Mécaniques (FIM) for its trust and support in the development of this platform as well as the developers of Wudo who were able to show their reactivity to launch this platform in record time.
Join the Boost French Fab initiative! www.boostfrenchfab.fr